As part of our program to support women entrepreneurs, UniBank invites you to enroll in the 10,000 Women online courses offered by Goldman Sachs.
Goldman Sachs puts a free collection of 10 online courses at your fingertips, providing hands-on business education, strengthening the knowledge, skills, and business plans of women entrepreneurs in emerging markets.
Here are the available online courses:
- Grow your business.
- Fundamentals of the financial aspects of the business.
- Leadership Fundamentals.
- Customer and Competition Basics.
- Fundamentals of Financial Planning.
- Fundamentals of Sales and Marketing.
- Fundamentals of Operations.
- Fundamentals of Administration.
- Fundamentals of Financing.
- Fundamentals of Negotiation.
Sign up for these online courses by entering the following link: https://www.coursera.org/launch/10000women
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a global leader in investment banking, securities trading and investment management. They provide a wide range of financial services to an extensive and diverse client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments, and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in the world's largest financial centers.